We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A beautiful and elegant rectangle shawl. This is a 1 row repeat shawl. The edges add a nice lace detail that use the Y-Stitch. The pattern uses Lion Brand Summer Nights held double stranded. A sport weight or a DK weight yarn can also be used to make this shawl but held single stranded. There are notes within the pattern that easily explain how to adjust the width and the length. A great shawl to dress up or wear casual."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size64" x 16.5" unblocked
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters