Bibbity Bobbity 3-in-1 Messy Bun Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Let me preface by saying how much I am loving this new pattern! I don’t have the hair style to pull off the messy bun hat, but I certainly have worn my hair that long and up; it’s just been a long, long time since that’s happened. SO… without further ado, I present the most awesomeness for those with short n sassy hair, long hair, and even those with no hair. I will be adding this pattern to my list to make and donate to those who are battling the effects of cancer and chemotherapy and you should, too. It’s loose and super comfy! This hat is made from the bottom up. As you move through the pattern, you will find finishing options for each fit."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge HDC 2” = 6 stitches, 4 rows
Finished SizeLoosely fits up to 23” circumference
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet