14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Beautiful Beans Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I am a huge fan of the chunky yarn this quick crochet project uses to create this textured crochet hat. The mini bean stitch, also known as the Elizabeth stitch, creates a super textured fabric without using lots of yarn unlike many other textured crochet stitches. The Elizabeth stitch works up so quickly that you'll have your Beautiful Beans Beanie completed in an hour! The beanie is worked in the round and is a no-sew crochet project too!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
7.5 Bean sts and 6 Rows = 4in (10cm) over Bean stitch using 6mm crochet hook
Finished SizeAverage Adult Head
- 120 metres Chunky/bulky Yarn (I used PaintBox Yarns Simply Chunky)
- 5.5mm crochet hook
- 6mm crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters