We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Basic Striped Crochet Hat Pattern is a great way to learn several different crochet techniques. You can practice some basic skills while making a crazy cute free hat pattern for yourself or a loved one. The gray and purple striped hat will keep you warm and toasty during the chilly months of the year and you'll look as cute as a button. This beanie is ideal for kids or adults, so you can adjust the size according to who will be wearing the hat. Work up this easy crochet hat pattern and before you know it, you will have a stylish and practical accessory for fall or winter.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet