We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"We wanted something that would be cute on boys and girls, be soft and warm, plus look great together. I love making hats with repeating front post stitches. Included are two similar hats (Peter and Hillary versions) that will be great for best friends, whether they are boys, girls or a couple. Peter’s is designed to fit like a typical beanie. Hillary’s is a looser, slouchy version. Includes all sizes too!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge: 4" = 13hdc and 9 rounds
Finished SizeNewborn to adult
- Worsted weight yarn
- I hook
- J hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters