Arrows Beanie & Slouch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Last winter many crocheters reached out to tell me that they LOVED my Chevron Peaks Slouch. This led to a few other crochet hat designs using the same technique (Argyle Beanie & Slouch, Diamonds Beanie & Slouch, & My Love Beanie & Slouch). I also designed the Arrows Beanie & Slouch last winter, but decided to save it for this new fall/winter season. I used Red Heart's Ombre for these hats and it is perfect."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters