Apple Crisp Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This sweet, textured hat is perfect for charity crafting! This is my favorite pattern to make for charity. I keep it in my “car crochet” bag, because it’s so simple, it works up on autopilot! I’ve added this pattern as a PDF download on Ravelry for easy charity crocheting. Please let me know you’re planning to donate a hat by adding this pattern to your Ravelry Queue or Favorites before you download. Thank you for your generous giving! Crochet was meant to be shared. <3"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
7 stitches and 2 rows = 2 inches
in Double Crochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet