Alpine Stripe Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Alpine Stripe Beanie is the matching hat for the Alpine Pocket Scarf - a reader request! Cozy, stripey, and available in three sizes! Both the hat and scarf are completely unisex, and the fringe on the scarf is totally optional. The Alpine Stripe Beanie features simple stripes to match the pockets on the Alpine Pocket Scarf, but you can omit them - or add more. Add extra row repeats to turn the beanie into a slouch, or add buttons to each side to hold your mask on while keeping your ears warm. To make this pattern into a ponytail beanie, start by crocheting Rnd 4 around an elastic hairband, and then follow the instructions from there. To pom or not to pom - it’s up to you!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 stitches and 12 rows = 4 inches
Finished SizeTeen: 21-22″; Small Adult: 22-23″ (shown); Large Adult: 23″-24
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters