Kaylee Sideways Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Today's free crochet pattern is the Kaylee Sideways Shawl which features a very easy stitch design. The stitch used for this shawl only uses single and double crochet and chain stitches to create a mesh effect running all the way through the shawl. When i first started this shawl i did think this might take a while to do just because of the single crochet stitches but actually i made it in no time at all and it only used 4 skeins of cascade 220 in aran which is really good! Also when crocheting this shawl i only crocheted 66 inches in length because i could just tell due to the stitches that it was going to stretch quite a bit when blocking and boy did it, it went from 66 inches to 75 inches in length which is a lot of growth! So just bear that in mind when crocheting this shawl it is a grower, you really don't want it too long."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size17.5 x 75 inches approx
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Balthazar The Sailor Elephant
- Jojo The Mailman Bunny
- Leaf Sweater
- Beautiful Beans Beanie
- Granny's Shopping Bag
- Chunky & Cosy Easy Beanie
- Make With A Cake Cosy Cowl
- Make With A Cake Shawl
- Beautiful Beans Fingerless Gloves
- Beautiful Beans Infinity Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters