Ruffle Cuffs in Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Ruffled wristwarmers are crocheted with sportweight yarn. Fast and fun to make: no seaming or blocking. An innovative ruffling technique is included, which produces uniform ruffles that keep their shape. Wear them tucked in or tucked out, or put one on your jam jar to dress up a meal."
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 sts x 18 rows = 4" x 4" in single crochet (US)
Finished Size5.5 inches high, 6-9 inches in circumference
- 86-120 yds (79-110m) sportweight or DK wool, blend, or acrylic yarn
- 64" (163cm) satin ribbon
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet