The Riley Everyday Fingerless Gloves
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Super soft and full of texture, The Riley Fingerless Gloves have quickly become an everyday wear favorite! Materials U.S. G/6 (4.25mm) Crochet Hook Medium weight: I used Premier Everyday in Red Heather 65g 108m/117yds Tapestry needle for sewing in ends Stitch marker Sizes One-Size Adult Women = 8”/20.32 cm in length Gauge U.S. G/6 4HDC stitches = 1 inch, 3 HDC rows = 1 row Pattern Notes The gloves in the picture use a starting chain of 32. This is the standard “one size fits all”. Since some people have smaller or larger hands, this pattern is easily adjusted using multiple of 2 (add 2 for starting chain) Keep in mind the yarn will stretch, so The Riley Fingerless Gloves feel snug at first. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, 4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeAdult One Size
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sienna Harvest Berry Shawl
- Jefferson Street Beanie
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- Rhapsody Beanie
- Tree Sprout Doll
- Four Square Dishcloth
- Four Square Hearts Dishcloth
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Bearrison Bear
- Mountain Trail Tweed Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters