Norse Crochet Mittens
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Looking for a quick and easy crochet mittens pattern? These Norse Mittens use simple stitches and super bulky weight yarn so they work up in a flash. This pattern uses less than one ball of Patons Norse yarn These are available in Adult Size. Supplies: 6.0 mm hook 125 yards/115 m (2.1 oz/59.5g) of Patons Norse Yarn. I’m using Teal Blue. Tapestry Needle Scissors Stitch Marker Abbreviations: CH = Chain ST = Stitch SL ST = Slip Stitch MC = Magic Circle SC = Single Crochet HDC = Half Double Crochet HDCINC = Half Double Crochet Increase HDCDEC = Half Double Crochet Decrease DC = Double Crochet FPDC = Front Post Double Crochet BPDC = Back Post Double Crochet FO = Finish Off"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Find this pattern and more like it that you'll love in our collection of 20+ Free Crochet Mitten Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cardigan With Pockets
- Wildflowers Wrap
- Crochet Christmas Nordic Bauble
- Alpine Paths Tote
- Hex Flower Crossbody
- Bacterial Culture Plate Potholder
- Crochet Mummy | Halloween Crochet Pattern
- Shifting Posts Crochet Hat
- How To Crochet The Rice Stitch
- C2c Goat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters