Norse Crochet Mittens
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Looking for a quick and easy crochet mittens pattern? These Norse Mittens use simple stitches and super bulky weight yarn so they work up in a flash. This pattern uses less than one ball of Patons Norse yarn These are available in Adult Size. Supplies: 6.0 mm hook 125 yards/115 m (2.1 oz/59.5g) of Patons Norse Yarn. I’m using Teal Blue. Tapestry Needle Scissors Stitch Marker Abbreviations: CH = Chain ST = Stitch SL ST = Slip Stitch MC = Magic Circle SC = Single Crochet HDC = Half Double Crochet HDCINC = Half Double Crochet Increase HDCDEC = Half Double Crochet Decrease DC = Double Crochet FPDC = Front Post Double Crochet BPDC = Back Post Double Crochet FO = Finish Off"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Find this pattern and more like it that you'll love in our collection of 20+ Free Crochet Mitten Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters