Norse Crochet Mittens
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Looking for a quick and easy crochet mittens pattern? These Norse Mittens use simple stitches and super bulky weight yarn so they work up in a flash. This pattern uses less than one ball of Patons Norse yarn These are available in Adult Size. Supplies: 6.0 mm hook 125 yards/115 m (2.1 oz/59.5g) of Patons Norse Yarn. I’m using Teal Blue. Tapestry Needle Scissors Stitch Marker Abbreviations: CH = Chain ST = Stitch SL ST = Slip Stitch MC = Magic Circle SC = Single Crochet HDC = Half Double Crochet HDCINC = Half Double Crochet Increase HDCDEC = Half Double Crochet Decrease DC = Double Crochet FPDC = Front Post Double Crochet BPDC = Back Post Double Crochet FO = Finish Off"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Flower Hera
- Crochet Flower Rhea
- Robin's Egg Slanted Shell Facial Scrubbies
- Robin's Egg Slanted Shell Washcloths
- Poinsettia Wine Cozy
- Granny Square Soap Cozy (or Small Gift Bag)
- Dip-dyed Soap Cozy Or Small Gift Bag
- Matteo Fingerless Gloves
- Jeans Yarn Clutch Bag
- Carrot Cocoon
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet