Matteo Fingerless Gloves
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Matteo Fingerless Gloves bring texture and warmth in this free crochet pattern. Keep your hands and wrists warm, while leaving your fingers free. Stylish and easy to wear for both men and women. These fingerless gloves complete the Matteo Set, so be sure to make the hat & scarf too. The crochet gloves pattern is written for two adult sizes: Small/Medium and Medium/Large. These fingerless gloves are worked flat and then seamed, leaving the thumbhole open."
NotesTutorials are linked up for the stitches used.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4” x 4”= 12 fpdc x 8.5 rows
Finished SizeFinished dimensions when flat= Adult S/M measures 6” x 7.7” Adult (M/L) measures 7” x 8.3”
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
This throw is so beautiful it will remind you of Ireland with its bobbles and dimensional designs. Free crochet patterns are great… Continue reading: "Aran Nosegay Crochet Throwvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters