This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Oh My Mitts
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Oh My Cowl and Oh My Hat were such hits this year, I had to design one more pattern (for now!) to add to the set - the Oh My Mitts! I hope you enjoy this free crochet fingerless mitts pattern! The Oh My Mitts feature the same stitch pattern as the cowl and hat, all made in super soft Lion Brand LB Collection Baby Alpaca. This free crochet mitts pattern includes two sizes - Small, for teens/small adults, and Large, for adults with bigger hands."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeSmall and Large
- US-G hook
- US-I hook
- 155 yds DK weight yarn
Read NextScrap Buster Fingerless Gloves
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Teletubbies Finger Puppets Crochet Pattern
- Zoro Crochet Pattern
- Dotted Ripple Blanket
- Hanging Plant Basket: Easy Crochet Pattern
- Brambles Shawl
- Beehive Stitch Section
- Lamb Stitch Stripes Section
- Chip Off The Old Block Slouchy Hat
- Sabre Bag Crochet Pattern
- Baby Flip Flop Summer Sandals/baby Daisy Flowers Sandals Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters