Happy Holidays Stocking
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"After making the Happy Holidays Tree Skirt, I wanted to make a Christmas stocking to match - so here’s the Happy Holidays Stocking free crochet pattern! The Happy Holidays Stocking uses Lion Brand Wool-Ease for a rich, elegant look - though the White Frost colorway is just a little whimsical, and full of sparkle! The pom poms are optional, but very on trend right now - and easy to remove later if you want to do so. Add a letter from the Moogly Crochet Alphabet to personalize a stocking for someone special this year! For more information, see: http://www.mooglyblog.com/happy-holidays-stocking/"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge15 stitches and 10 rows = 4 inches
in main st pattern
Finished Size22" long x 9" wide laid flat
- Lion Brand Wool-Ease
- US-G, 4.0mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan is the ultimate crochet pattern for beginners. This crochet afghan is so easy, quick and fun to work… Continue reading: "Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Double Waffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Sunny Summer Crochet Doily Tutorial
- How to Do a Popcorn Stitch in Crochet
- V-Stitch and Shell Stitch Tutorial
- How to Crochet the Shell Stitch
- Honeycomb Cardigan - Bobble Stitch Cardigan
- Crochet V-Stitch Photo Tutorial
- Thermal Single Crochet Stitch
- Screen Window Square
- How to Weave in Yarn Ends
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters