We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Every winter, there’s a common complaint from fiber artists. Dry, cracked hands can torment any that love to create yarn masterpieces. Snags from dry skin may have you applying lotion at regular intervals only to be disappointed to have a sticky residue that also hinders progress. That’s where the Iaso Gloves come in! Don that lotion and put these gloves on when sleeping, doing chores around the house, or many other daily activities. The glove ensures the lotion won’t rub off while rejuvenating your hands!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge17 sts, 11 rows
Finished Sizeadult small, medium, large
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The delightfully easy Wrapped with Love Crochet Hat pattern is the perfect gift to make for anyone in your family. This pattern comes… Continue reading: "Wrapped with Love Crochet Hatvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters