This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crochet Fingerless Gloves
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I made these Cute Fingerless Gloves to keep my hands warm during these cold Months! I made them with medium worsted yarn with a H hook. They are one size fits all, you just need to adjust the wrist band by adding more rows. I uploaded a video if you need more help. These pretty gloves are made with a half double crochet stitch. These pretty gloves are great for gifts or nice to wear yourself."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Love This Gorgeous Crochet Lacy Gloves Pattern
- Ribbons And Grace "Wristers" Crochet Cuffs
- Cosmic Convertible Crochet Fingerless Gloves
- Raver Wristers
- Fingerless Gloves - Easy Crochet Pattern
- Manhattan Magic Mittens
- Crochet Lace Gloves
- Candy Striped Texting Gloves
- Moon Dance Mittens
- Puff Stitch Fingerless Gloves
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters