Slip Stitch Mittens
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The crochet Slip Stitch Mittens is as the name suggested made with mostly slip stitches. This is what makes the mittens really warm & the crochet stitch pattern with beautiful ridges. What makes these perfect for winter is the fact that the 100 % merino yarn will keep you warm even on the coldest days. The crochet Slip Stitch Mittens is a beautiful crochet pattern for a pair of crocheted winter mittens. The stitch makes a tight result, meaning they’ll keep your really warm & toasty. The pattern comes in 1 size & uses Joy of Motion Yarn. Size customization included in the pattern."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured with FL sl st crocheted in rounds:
25 stitches & 29 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Finished SizeThis pattern is written for 1 size, however size adjustments are suggested under the heading “Size & Measurements”.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rainbow Bunting
- Crochet Stitch Library. Crochet Stitch #1
- Skylar Tie Strap Crop Top
- Super Easy Carrot Bunting
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- The Easiest Purple Poncho Wrap
- Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozy
- Twisted Messy Bun Hat
- Beginner Crochet Beanie
- Unique Marshmallow Messy Bun Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet