Blue Lace Agate Crochet Stole
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Blue Lace Agate Crochet Stole is an elegant accessory to make for yourself or someone special. This stole is made with one skein of yarn that changes color throughout the skein. The crochet pattern is worked in a semi-circular pattern. Make this stole with a fingering yarn for a lovely drape. This crochet pattern consists of a one row repeat with eight stitches added in each row. Using the front post double crochet stitch throughout this pattern creates ridges on this squishy textured stole. Use various colors of yarn cakes to create this beauty without tons of yarn ends to weave in. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge25 Single Crochet per 4 inches.
Finished Size16 inches long in the middle, flat and not stretched out. 80 inches wide following the curve on the bottom row.
- Cotton Kings Twirls Sultan – Blue Moonstone (11) 874 yards, 1 skein.
- size h crochet hook
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Year Of The Tiger Granny Square
- Aria Hoodie
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Herringbone Moss Mittens
- Elkhorn Neck Warmer
- Into The Sunset Crochet Mittens
- Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Crochet Bow Crop Top
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Simple Stitch
- Valentine Gift Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters