We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The woodland baby coat is made in a #3 worsted weight yarn and can be paired up with other items in the woodland collection, made in a 2 color combination, you can mix and match colors to make a lovely outfit, you can use animal or decorative buttons to fasten with, use to give as gifts to friends and family or make for baby showers, you can also crochet them to sell at craft fairs, bazaars too."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4dc and 2.5 rows of dc measures approx 1 Inch
Finished SizeNewborn Baby
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
- Basketweave Baby Blanket
- Boutchou Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Quick and Simple Striped Baby Blanket Pattern
- Pink Daisy Baby Blanket
- Little Angel Wings and Halo Photo Props
- Bubbly Baby Cardigan
- 30 Minute Newborn Beanie Hat
- Easy Lace Bonnet For Baby Girl
- 24 Crochet Baby Dress Patterns
- Like a Fox! Hooded Baby Blanket
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Drawstring Netted Pouch
- Cozy Poncho
- Highland Twist Headband
- What is the Easiest Crochet Stitch for a Blanket?
- Tunisian Crochet Christmas Tree Pillow
- Jasmine Beanie
- Ridge Walk Hat
- Ridge Walk Scarf
- Crochet Lavender Bags
- Halloween Wreath: A Family Of Free Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters