We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The woodland baby coat is made in a #3 worsted weight yarn and can be paired up with other items in the woodland collection, made in a 2 color combination, you can mix and match colors to make a lovely outfit, you can use animal or decorative buttons to fasten with, use to give as gifts to friends and family or make for baby showers, you can also crochet them to sell at craft fairs, bazaars too."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4dc and 2.5 rows of dc measures approx 1 Inch
Finished SizeNewborn Baby
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet