The Baby Ava Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Meet the newest pattern in the Sweet Everly B fam. The Baby Ava Dress. A baby dress pattern that has the sweetest rainbow applique. The baby dress is a beginner pattern that’s crocheted in rows. Yay for easy! It’s so simple to adjust the length of this dress. The design is slightly shorter with the idea of wearing leggings or tights. If you want a longer dress just add a few more rows to the front and back panels."
Notes4.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet