We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Absolutely huggable loveys, perfect for road trips, bedtime snuggles, and comforting. Create one (or both) in just a couple hours! Bring the magic home for everyone..."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not important to this project.
Finished SizeFinished models measure approximately 20" across.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Never worry about messing up your hair when you put on this Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullover. The cowl neck makes the head hole of this… Continue reading: "Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullovervideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Pocket Shawl
- Zeta Snowflake
- Quick Chunky Beanie
- Through The Window Earwarmer
- Iris Stitch In A Rectangle
- Hairpin Lace Sleeveless Top
- Nora Baby Blanket
- Simple, Easy Crochet Flower – Free Pattern
- The Hillside Handbag
- Easy Pocket Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters