Little Sprout Preemie Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Many hospitals will accept preemie blankets for keeping babies born prematurely. It will help keep them warm while adding a sense of comfort from something that is made with love. This preemie blanket pattern uses the same stitch combo that the Little Sprout bonding squares uses so you can make sets. Check with your local NICU department to see if they are accepting preemie blankets for their babies and what their specific regulations might be. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size17.5" x 20" (but easily adjustable)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Emilia Ear Warmer
- Penelope Sideways Shawl
- Mountain Hideaway Throw
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Crochet Sanitizer Cozy
- Picture Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Windy Day Head Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters