Citrus Cotton Baby Bonnet
By: Erangi Udeshika from crochetforyoublog.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Summertime is a fun with outdoor activities. Imagine your little one with this colorful Citrus Cotton Baby Bonnet on, walking with you through the garden or park while enjoying in the sun rays. It will be fun and joyful and your baby looks more relaxed with this baby bonnet whether it is hot or so hot. Citrus Cotton Baby Bonnet Pattern for 3-6 months old babies. Crocheted with 75 total yards of 3-lightweight, DK, 100% Cotton yarn."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 hdc x 9 rows = 4″ with 5 mm crochet hook.
Finished Size3-6 months old babies
- Approx: 55 yards for (C1)
- Approx: 15 yards for (C2)
- 5 mm (U.S H/8) crochet hook
- Ribbon 35” long for weaving through the brim
Link to the free pattern >> http://www.crochetforyoublog.com/2017/05/citrus-cotton-baby-bonnet/
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet