We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Spring is a time for budding plants, flowers, and trees. Add a baby to the spring and there’s even more reason to celebrate. Dress up your new baby in this carrot cocoon for their first photo shoot. It’s sure to make memories. Finished Size: 9 ½ ” X 17 ½ ” laying flat Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver (use Carrot or Pumpkin color) Crochet Hook: Size I/9 (5.5 mm) Notions: Yarn Needle Gauge: 10 dc = 4 inches"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 dc = 4 inches
Finished Size9.5" wide x 17.5" long, laying flat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Emilia Ear Warmer
- Penelope Sideways Shawl
- Mountain Hideaway Throw
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Crochet Sanitizer Cozy
- Picture Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Windy Day Head Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters