Blooming Clusters Baby Blanket & Hat Set
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pretty Blooming Clusters baby set looks amazing in any color combination. Whether you use bright cheerful colors or pretty pastels it will be a beautiful gift for the new baby girl. BLANKET SIZE: Approx. 28 X 28” (easily adjustable) HAT SIZE: 0 – 3 months YARN: Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn! – 1 skein (7 oz.) Hot Rose (A) – 2 skeins (14 oz.) Buttercup (B) CROCHET HOOK: Size I/9 (5.50 mm) NOTIONS: Yarn Needle GAUGE: 1 square = 5 inches; after blocking"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeBlanket - aoorix, 28" x 28" / Hat - 0-3 months
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
You have found The Crochet Shawl of Your Dreams with this free crochet pattern from Premier Yarns. This classic crochet shawl has a… Continue reading: "The Crochet Shawl of Your Dreamsvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Square Flower Motif
- Catherine’s Wheel Envelope Purse
- Mystical Mitts
- Something New Baby Blanket
- Cinch Stripes Backpack
- Sheep Granny Square Blanket
- 71 Gender Neutral Baby Blanket Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Wall Hanging
- Beatrix Shawl
- Thassos Mosaic Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters