Blanket Stitch Baby Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This hat pattern was designed to match the Blanket Stitch pattern http://www.crochetspot.com/how-to-crochet-blanket-stitch/ Crochet a blanket and a matching hat to create a wonderful gift set! The hat is crocheted in the round from the top down. It starts with double crochet stitches, then transitions to the blanket stitch pattern. The hat will fit most babies. If you are interested in other sizes, please let me know in the comments section and I can work on putting together more patterns."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Who says being a princess is just for little girls? This Your Highness Adult Crown Halloween crochet pattern will let you have your… Continue reading: "Your Highness Adult Crownvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Amanda Headband
- Boho Crochet Crop Top With Ruffles
- Misty Grey Tunisian Poncho
- Ada Shawl
- Watermelon Cowl
- Dinosaur Basket: Raptor
- Santa Gnome Christmas Ornament
- Chic Halftime Shawl
- Poe the Holiday Pudding Ornament
- TC Twist Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet