Blanket Stitch Baby Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This hat pattern was designed to match the Blanket Stitch pattern crochet a blanket and a matching hat to create a wonderful gift set! The hat is crocheted in the round from the top down. It starts with double crochet stitches, then transitions to the blanket stitch pattern. The hat will fit most babies. If you are interested in other sizes, please let me know in the comments section and I can work on putting together more patterns."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Everyday Sun Hat
- Seascape Scallop Dress
- Moss Stitch Triangle Shawl
- Mia Necklace
- Gothic Crochet Center Piece
- Alexa's Unicorn Dress
- Mac Cannie Triangle Shawl
- Henley The Hound
- 14 Free Victorian Crochet Ornaments
- Pinstripes Cushion Cover
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters