Lilac Purse with Pearl Beads and Crochet Roses
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This cute, little purse gets it extra pizzazz from large Pearl beads and crochet roses that forms the purse's handles and decorates the bottom edge. Finished size is 8" X 10" so it is big enough for all the basics you may need. It is made with Patons Lacette yarn and size E hook and features an alternating single crochet, double crochet stitch which gives a unique texture to the crochet. Great small bag to dress up any outfit, spring ensemble or Easter outfit."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet Gauge5 stitches of single crochet/double crochet pattern = 1"
4 rows pattern = 1"
Finished Size8" X 10"
- Patons Lacette in Lilac Lace
- 16mm pearl beads
- size E beads
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters