We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Baby Waves Afghan was created with a special little one in mind. The soft, 100% chemical and allergen free acrylic yarn keep it comfy and safe while the pattern keeps my eyes and hands happy. It is perfect for baby’s first blanket. Measuring 40? wide by 40? long, it is sure to keep them warm for quite some time. Although the pattern may look complex, I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised by how easy it comes together. By using a slightly modified V-stitch, this crochet baby blanket is also beginner friendly. Follow along with my tutorial below for guidance. Let’s get started!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 sts x 9 rows = 4? (worked in modified v-stitch)
Finished SizeYour finished baby blanket will measure approximately 40" x 40"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Dusty Blue Bulky Crochet Beanie is your new go-to winter hat, and it's available in any size you could want, from newborn all the… Continue reading: "Dusty Blue Bulky Crochet Beanievideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Clustered V-st Crochet Preemie Blanket Pattern
- Ice Cream - Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Boxed Bead Koozie
- Zayd The Boy Crochet Doll
- Zoya Amigurumi Mermaid
- Power Of Positivity Prayer Flags
- Harry The Spider
- Ice Cream Ripple Scarf
- Knit Look Bow
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters