Lace Round Doily
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet doilies might seem old fashioned, but they are a great way to add personal touch to your home and make your space feel special. There is a reason people recycle vintage crochet patterns. Here is a great pattern for you to try. It is rather simple and the final product is still undoubtedly beautiful. It is crocheted with cotton thread size 10 and a 2 mm crochet hook. Its size (unblocked) is 17,5 cm (about 7 inches) in diameter. I didn’t block my doily, but you certainly could block yours."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeNot important
Finished Size17,5 cm (about 7 inches) in diameter depending on yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you want to make a gift for a baby shower, but you're a beginner at crochet, then we have the perfect crochet pattern for you the… Continue reading: "Easiest Baby Blanket Pattern Evervideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet