Christmas Jingle Ball Ornaments
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you love the look of ball ornaments on your tree, but hate using glass ornaments because they break, then these yarn ball ornaments are the perfect crochet pattern to make this year. Red, white, and green yarn is used to work up these Christmas Jingle Ball Ornaments. Each festive crocheted ornament measures about 3 inches by 3 inches. Once you've completed the crochet portion of this free crochet ornament pattern, simply attach a piece of twine so you can hang it on your tree.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet