We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you love the look of ball ornaments on your tree, but hate using glass ornaments because they break, then these yarn ball ornaments are the perfect crochet pattern to make this year. Red, white, and green yarn is used to work up these Christmas Jingle Ball Ornaments. Each festive crocheted ornament measures about 3 inches by 3 inches. Once you've completed the crochet portion of this free crochet ornament pattern, simply attach a piece of twine so you can hang it on your tree.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Throw on something irresistibly warm with the Cozy Tweed Crochet Poncho. You can pull this poncho over just about anything a t-shirt,… Continue reading: "Cozy Tweed Crochet Ponchovideocam"
- 75 Free Crochet Snowflake Patterns
- Pineapple Crochet Owl Ornament
- Sweet and Simple Christmas Star
- Stocking Ornament Elf Sized
- 10 Snowman Crochet Ornaments
- Any Way You Like It Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- 35+ Crochet Christmas Ornaments
- Tiny Stocking Ornaments
- Granny Star Ornament
- Beginner Christmas Wreath Ornament
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters