We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you love the look of ball ornaments on your tree, but hate using glass ornaments because they break, then these yarn ball ornaments are the perfect crochet pattern to make this year. Red, white, and green yarn is used to work up these Christmas Jingle Ball Ornaments. Each festive crocheted ornament measures about 3 inches by 3 inches. Once you've completed the crochet portion of this free crochet ornament pattern, simply attach a piece of twine so you can hang it on your tree.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Dusty Blue Bulky Crochet Beanie is your new go-to winter hat, and it's available in any size you could want, from newborn all the… Continue reading: "Dusty Blue Bulky Crochet Beanievideocam"
- Scrappy Christmas Star Ornaments
- Winter Night Crochet Snowflake Decoration
- Twinkle Tree Ornament
- Mini Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament
- 31 Crochet Snowflake Ornaments
- Zigzag Crochet Stitch Christmas Decorations
- Gingerbread Crochet Ornaments
- The Crocheter's Favorite Ornament
- Pipsqueak Penguin Ornament
- 22 Holly Jolly Crochet Christmas Ornaments
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet