8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns, Volume II
Cozy Fur Trimmed Dog Snood
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Fur Trimmed Dog Snood can be worn over the ears or just around the neck. It is a perfect addition to any sweater. Easy to slip on and off for quick outdoor potty breaks. I Love Snoods and so do my pooches."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size10 inch dog neck X 6 inches long To adjust size - 2 rows = 1 inch, and 2 scs = 1 inch This is a very stretchy snood with lots of room.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet