8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns, Volume II
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This quick and easy tutorial makes a fabulous pouch toy for cats (catnip) or even toy dogs (with treats.) Just like their humans, kitties (and doggies) need plenty of play time and exercise to relieve anxiety, strengthen their bodies, have productive sleep and bowel movements. Keep your fur babies healthy."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 21 Free Halloween Crochet Patterns
- Candle with a Flameless Tea Light
- Diamond V Neck Top
- Guide to Crochet Hooks
- Wonderful Watermelon Earrings
- 8″ Tapestry Iced Coffee Afghan Square
- Stardust Gypsum
- Perfect Peony
- Tucked In Time
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet