Crochet Dog Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you want to make a faux fur dog blanket then this simple crochet pattern is the one to try. The faux fur yarn is great to crochet with and works up easy plus, I can almost guarantee your pup will thank you! Yarn: Go for Faux Yarn by Lion Brand Color: Chinchilla Amount: 455 yards (700 grams) which is approximately 7 skeins of this yarn. Note: 1 skein has 65 yards Other Materials Scissors 9mm crochet hook (any brand of hooks will work!) Finished Size (approximately) 50 x 45 inches when made as written"
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 sc’s by 4 rows = 4″ x 4″
Finished Size 50 x 45 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Cheeky Egg
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- Take It Easy Slippers
- Arewa Bookmark
- Spa Soap Sack
- How To Crochet A Basic Granny Pentagon
- The Library Tote
- Free Crochet Storage Basket
- Glowing Embers Crochet Earrings
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters