Parker Baseball Tee
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Parker Baseball Tee is a very easy crochet sweater for kids that is so cute and fun! This child’s size sweater pattern is a great project for beginners because it is a very simple workup and easy stitches! Pattern difficulty: Easy Sizes: 2/3- 20-21” chest 4/5- 22-23” chest 6/8- 24-26” chest 10/12- 28-30” chest This pattern is gender neutral and looks great in a variety of colors! You'll need sport weight (#2) yarn and a hook to obtain gauge to complete this project! "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge15 sts x 12 rows = 4"
Finished Size2/3, 4/5, 6/8, 10/12 Children's Sizes
- Sport Weight (#2) yarn
- H (5.0mm) crochet hook
- Measuring Tape
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Loafers
- Crochet House Slippers (one Hour Project)
- Heart Finger Puppet
- Braided Twist Headband
- Braided Puff Baby Blanket
- Lion Baby Booties
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Sunrise Jute Mat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters