We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A Cute, Fun, Unique, Sure to Make You SMILE Cowl! This fun cowl is quick to make and would be fun in any color. I personally like the vibrant and bright colors for the dreary days of winter. Seriously, we haven’t seen sunshine for almost 3 weeks. I needed something bright and colorful to work on! For the cowl, it is a very basic crochet pattern and can easily be adjusted for any size. The mustache applique works up quick and I have a great tutorial for sewing on those appliques-you will want to check that out for sure!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeFor your gauge check use Hook K = 9 rows and 12 hdc = 4 inches square
Finished SizeChild, Adult
- Worsted Weight Yarn for Cowl & Applique
- Crochet Hook Size K (6.50 mm) for Cowl & Applique
- Yarn Needle, Scissors, Measuring Tape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty Kids Headband
- Baby Booties Worked Flat
- Octomato Amigurumi
- Crochet Mittens
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters