14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
In A Pinch Crochet Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"It shouldn't take long to crochet a hat or beanie. Learn how to create your own beautiful scarf with this free crochet pattern! this basic and beginner friendly DIY project is perfect for any crocheter. A beginner friendly beanie for any skill level and can be slouchy beanie. For the colder months. Working with simple stitches, any color will look great in your wardrobe! Working flat, you will seam up both ends to create this hate to keep you dry. Crochet pattern for women, men, and kids. "
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeRow1: Ch 10, HDC in 2nd ch from hook and across, ch 1, turn. (9)
Row2-6: HDC across, ch 1, turn.
Swatch should measure 4×4
Finished SizeOne size fits most!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rustic Sunflower Towel Topper
- Easy Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Dishcloth
- Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Jasmine Shawl
- Harlyn Shawl
- Mini Amigurumi Flamingo
- Watermelon Coaster
- Crochet Penguin Ornament
- Cool Breeze Spa Washcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters