Heart Finger Puppet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These crochet heart two finger puppets are the cutest little gift! Kids will love them and they are so quick and easy to make! Great fun for any child. Quick to work up! Finished puppet measures approx. 3" wide by 4" tall. You will need to know how to: - Single crochet - Decrease - Make magic circle Materials needed: -H hook, 5.00mm -Medium worsted weight yarn, I used Red Heart Super Saver -Tapestry needle -Googly eyes (2) -Glue -Small piece of black yarn Easy to follow and beginner friendly."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters