Gemstone Lace Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I made this Gemstone Lace Dress for my daughters 2nd birthday! With over 60 hours of work, it's one of my favorites project by far. I used almost 1,000 yards of Aunt Lydias Crochet Thread (Size 10) and a 1.80mm Crochet Hook! It was so worth it to spend so much time on this gorgeous dress for my little one! I most likely will NEVER attempt another lace dress like this again, but, I can't imagine making anything else for her! It was perfect! I created the pattern to fit any toddler 24months - 3t"
Crochet Hook6 or 1.8 mm hook (steel), 7 or 1.65 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Finished SizeFits most toddlers 24months to 3T
- Aunt Lydias Size 10 Crochet Thread
- 1.90mm Crochet Hook
- 1.65mm Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
There is nothing better than the feeling of finishing a crocheted afghan. Now everyone (including beginners!) can experience that same… Continue reading: "Beginner Squares Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Potholder
- Granny Square Dishcloth
- Tapestry Basket Wave
- Tapestry Crochet Zipper Pouch Butterfly
- Easy Crochet Coaster Floret
- Tapestry Crochet Zipper Pouch Moon
- Crochet Phone Case Olivia
- Tapestry Crochet Zipper Pouch Athena
- Drawstring Bag With A Cat
- Paw Print Pouch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters