How to Crochet the Best Free Crochet Patterns of 2013
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Of all the great memories with friends and family this past year, one that really sticks out is the fantastic crochet community we have with our readers. Crocheters truly are loyal and passionate about this hobby and some might even call it a lifestyle. Because we were so thrilled to make you happy with crochet patterns we wanted to give you the greatest experience yet with the best free crochet patterns of the year. We all know that once you learn how to crochet you instantly get "hooked" and don't ever want to put that yarn down. With this new collection, you won't have to! We've compiled the most popular free crochet patterns as voted on by you, the readers. You may have seen these printable patterns on the site or featured in newsletters, or you might even be seeing them for the first time. Either way, diy craft ideas like these will keep your hook and hands busy. Let's reminisce about this year and work up these fantastic crochet designs.
How to Crochet the Best Free Crochet Patterns of 2013
It’s been one of those amazing years where we’ve shared some fantastic patterns that we knew you’d love, along with some patterns that we loved ourselves. From hats and scarves to boots and slippers, we’ve prepared you for the winter season. You’ve also fallen in love with the blankets and afghans. However, if you missed out on any of these fabulous crochet patterns there’s no need to fret. We’ve picked out the most popular patterns of 2013 and included them in this eBook. These were the most-loved patterns from the site as well as in newsletters, so come join us as we reminisce over your favorites.
You can find more illustrated crochet stitches, patterns, tips, tutorials and videos for free at http://www.allfreecrochet.com.
Our eBooks, like all our crochet patterns, are absolutely FREE to members of our crochet community. Please feel free to share with family and friends and ask them to sign up at our website for our free e-mail newsletter.
The Editors of All Free Crochet
Crochet Hats and Scarves
Artfully Simple Infinity Scarf - This scarf is perfect for any season as you can use any yarn you wish. Just one skein of yarn is needed to work up this beauty. The cute button embellishment is of course optional, but it certainly adds a nice finishing touch.
Sea Breeze Summer Slouch Hat - The refreshing colors of this crochet hat is perfect for the summer. With the blue tones you'll just wish you were lying at the beach. Less than one skein of yarn is needed for this simple crochet design.
Greek Goddess Summer Scarf - This crochet scarf is sure to make any woman feel like a Goddess. You loved this one in the newsletter, so you'll definitely love it again. Printable patterns like this are lightweight and dainty making it the perfect scarf for spring and summer.
Crochet Slippers and Boots
Crochet Rain Boots - Beat the rainstorms with these too cute rain boots. From size six to 12 months, your little one will be stylish this rainy season. Of course they're not made for outdoors, unless you line them and use soles on the bottom, but they sure are cute!
Sixty Minute Slippers - If you have just an hour to spare then you should definitely learn how to crochet with this slipper pattern. Using bulky weight yarn allows you to work these up quickly just in time for the long winter season. Sizing instructions are provided for two sizes.
Crochet Blankets and Afghans
One Ball Mini Throw - As the name states, this printable pattern takes just one skein of yarn. No wonder this design made it to your favorites list. It's quick and easy to work up and can be given to a baby or an adult. If it's made for an adult it would just pose as a lapghan, but it'll be just as pretty.
Puppy Dog Lovey Blanket - Just what every toddler needs, this lovey blanket will put her right to sleep. This crochet blanket combines sewing and crochet while the center is made of fleece fabric. You'll love making this just as much as the kids will love cuddling with it.
Free Crochet Rice Bag - Indulge in some quality rest and relaxation with this rice bag. This bag can be heated in the microwave for the most amazing relaxation time. Choose your favorite colors, grab a bit of rice and have at it.
AllFreeCrochet eBooks are free, downloadable crochet pattern collections all organized around a central theme. They are all PDF documents that can be downloaded off of our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting and crocheting.
If you are having trouble downloading our free eBooks, visit our FAQ page here: How to Download Our eBooks.
Be sure to check out our entire collection of free eBooks, where you will find all of the best downloadable crochet patterns. You'll find titles such as:
With your copy of How to Crochet the Best Free Crochet Patterns of 2013, you can also subscribe to our Hooked on Crochet newsletter to become part of our family-friendly crochet community. In subscribing to our newsletter you will receive:
- Six weekly emails with free crochet patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more.
- Chances to win crochet books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE patterns made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of 1000’s more free crochet patterns.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the crochet community.
When you're unsure of what crochet pattern to work up next, refer back to this eBook as many times as you'd like. All your favorite patterns are in this collection ready to be downloaded. No matter what season you want to crochet for we have at least one design that will please. Download How to Crochet the Best Free Crochet Patterns of 2013 now. You can get this eBook by subscribing to our newsletter in which case you can then become part of our amazing community. Everyone in the crochet world is passionate about yarn and passionate about crochet patterns. If you subscribe to the newsletter you'll find a variety of crochet patterns for everyone in your life. Our yarn blog, StitchandUnwind.com, is also an amazing place for yarn lovers to visit. It's a great resource for all things crochet. All our patterns are absolutely free to the consumer and will make you come back for more. You won't be disappointed!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
- 20+ Worsted Weight Patterns
- AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns: July 2011
- 95 Free Homemade Crochet Designs
- How to Crochet the Best Free Crochet Patterns of 2013
- 100 Favorites: How to Crochet Clothing, Crochet Afghan Patterns, Crochet Accessories and More
- How to Make and Add Dragonfly/Butterfly Patches!
- AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Patterns: June 2011
- AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns: January 2012
- AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns: February 2012
- AllFreeCrochet's Most Popular Free Crochet Patterns: June 2012
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gingham Squares Baby Blanket
- Blue Agate Granny Square Crochet Blanket
- Chunky Ruffle Scarf
- Ferris Wheel Boho Granny Square Hat
- Crochet Cathedral Doily
- Bottom Up Shawl
- Raspberry Surprise Front Post Wine Cozy
- Chunky-like Preemie Baby Beanies
- Chunky-like Preemie Granny Square Beanies
- Heart Pixel Art Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet