We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Stephanie Lau has been crocheting every since she was a little girl She used to crochet hats and sweaters for her teddy bears and dolls, but crochet took the back seat as school life got busy. She rediscovered her love of crochet after she got married and started working, and she absolutely fell in love with "amigurumi", the Japanese art of knitted/crocheted stuffed animals! This love of amigurumi drove Stephanie to start her blog "All About Ami" in January 2011 so that she could document her projects with step-by-step blog posts and share her creations with people around the world. Soon, Stephanie started designing her own amigurumi and branching out into designing cowls, hats, mittens and many other projects! She loves connecting with fellow crafters and hearing that she's helped inspire others to discover the world wonderful of crochet or to pick up their crochet hook again. Stephanie lives in Canada with her loving husband Ryan who helps photograph, design and complete her projects, and she is also the mommy to two sweet little girls named Myla and Brielle!
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
- Spring Bunnies
- Cup Cozy
- Graduation Teddy Crochet Pattern
- Adorable Bunny Baby Crochet Outfit
- Extra Cozy Crochet Beanie
- The Granite Cape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet