We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Sewing, paper crafting, scrapbooking, card making, crocheting are just a few of the projects you might find Shawn Mosch working on. You never know where the inspiration for her next project will come from! In 2010, Shawn and her family created MyCutSearch.com, which allows you to search for images found in Cricut handbooks.
Over the years, Shawn has partnered with companies to promote their products including working on Design Teams, attending trade shows to assist with displays, workshops, demonstrations and sales. The process of taking an idea to a finished project that can inspire others is what keeps her crafting.
Projects on AllFreeCrochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Fortune's Crochet Shawlette was inspired by the corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. This twist on the stitch creates… Continue reading: "Fortune's Crochet Shawlettevideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters