14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Ragged Falls Poncho
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This time of year is tough in Northern Ontario. The mornings are below freezing, but the afternoons warm up nicely, although there is still a definite chill to the wind. Perfect poncho weather! You can slip it easily over your head, they are cinch to layer over clothing, and everyone loves the way they fan out when you twirl. Who can argue with that?! Please note that all my patterns are written in standard American terms."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeChild 2/4 up to Ladies 5X
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Adorable Woodland Hedgehog crochet amigurumi pattern is such a cute little friend to work up! Worked in the round with worsted… Continue reading: "Adorable Woodland Hedgehogvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Flikka Flamingo
- Halloween Tentacle Candy Bowl
- Cranberry Pie Granny Square
- Aria Button Down Cardigan
- Crochet Wine Glass Holder
- Spiral Honey And Cream Coasters
- Shells & Diamonds Kimono
- Ruffled Thread Crochet Flower
- Puff Stitch Flower
- Highland Neamh Cocoon Cardigan
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters