We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Pam Grice is a designer, blogger, and business coach. As a lifelong crafter and crocheter for over 45 years, Pam began selling finished products and patterns in late 2013 through her design business, Made with a Twist, and, after being named a top trending Etsy shop in 2016, she began coaching other crochet business owners as the Crochetpreneur.
By using chunky yarns and quick-to-make designs, Pam creates with the crochet seller in mind - offering up designs that are easy to make in bulk, popular in the marketplace, and optimized to bring a profit.
When she's not crocheting, Pam is busy caring for her young grandson, RVing with her husband, Kevin, and riding all the roller coasters.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Pattern is a beautiful pink and white shawl dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness. If you know someone… Continue reading: "Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Jolly Beanie
- Blu The Bird Crochet Along
- Easy Chemo Cap
- Blushing Ruffle Granny Square Blanket
- Skipping Rocks Baby Blanket
- Thing 1 & 2 Hats
- Cat Toy For Teething Kittens
- C2c Rose Afghan Square
- How To Crochet Bloque Stitch
- Gladys Gloves
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters