8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Nancy Livengood has been crocheting since she was about 12 years old. She learned to chain and single crochet in a class in school and was immediately fascinated with the craft and started spending her allowance on hooks and patterns. Nancy basically taught herself the rest of the stitches by following the instruction books she was buying.
She started designing more recently about 8 years ago. It began by not being able to find a pattern she wanted and deciding to try and design what she did want. That pattern came out pretty well so she decided to start writing them down so she could share with others at NancysCrochet.com.
It has been a learning experience getting feedback from others and helping make her patterns better and easier to follow.
Patterns at AllFreeCrochet:
- Candied Coasters
- Colorful Towel Holder
- Flowered Bath Tissue Cover
- My Simple Dishcloth
- Scarf Trio
- Cuddle Soft Baby Blanket
- Grocery Tote Bag
- Pineapples-n-Surprise Hearts
- Popcorn Swirl Bedspread
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet