We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Lianka Azulay, born in Brazil, picked up her first crochet hook at age 7, and hasn't put it down since. She specializes in the research and use of unique stitch patterns in her designs to bring fashionable and contemporary style to crocheted pieces.
Her first collection of patterns, "Crocodile Stitch Fashions," was published by Annie's Attic and quickly became the #1 best-seller in the publisher's catalog. The huge success of her pattern collection touched off a trend, and the Crocodile Stitch became “one of the hottest crochet techniques in crochet today” (Crochet Magazine).
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
Read NextMichael Sellick
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters