We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
From a young age, Colleen Hays has been interested in the world of art from music to craft. She was taught years ago, to knit by her younger sister, and was immediately addicted to the world of yarn craft. After browsing many different patterns, Colleen was drawn to crochet and the many possibilities to create beautiful pieces but at a much quicker pace. With 4 kids and 2 dogs, she is able to be creative and, occasionally, get one of them to model her designs for her.
Colleen enjoys the calming process of creating new patterns.Using her talents to make designs for others is worth the many extra hours of writing and recording video tutorials for each new project. You will find Colleen quite active in her YarnWars Facebook group where she always loves to see a new face!
Projects on AFC
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you have one spare hour in a day, you can make the One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl! This fabulous cowl will add sophistication… Continue reading: "One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet