Chunky Crochet Gilet Hoody
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pattern is for sizes 12 months - 12 years and is beginner friendly. It can be worked up quickly using chunky yarn and the pattern is simple and easy to follow written in US terms. The Gilet is made in one piece, sewing the shoulders and adding the hood. It is great for a first project or for those still new to the craft. I have added instructions for pockets (There is no pocket instructions in size 12m). Buttons are optional and are easily added. The overall finish is chunky, bouncy and soft. The front lapels and hood will be oversized and will drape for comfort and ease. The stitches used are HDC (Half double crochet) FPDC (Front post double crochet) BPDC (Back post double crochet) stitch explanations will be explained in pattern. The yarn used for this pattern is - Wendy with wool - Super chunky in PETAL Materials: Crochet hook: 10mm Stitch markers Super chunky yarn -approx. 380 yards for 12 months -approx. 500 yards for size 2/3T -approx. 610 yards for size 4/5 T -approx. 750 yards for 6/8 -approx. 900 yards for 10/12 Gauge: 10 Stitches x 14 Rows 10cm/4" Circumference in inches: 12 months – 22" 2-3 years – 26" 4-5 years – 28" 6-8 years 32” 10-12 years 34”"
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge: 10 Stitches x 14 Rows 10cm/4"
Finished Size12MONTHS TO 12YEARS
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Organizing and decorating has never been as easy as it is now. These Mega Bulky Crochet Baskets are not only considered beginner… Continue reading: "Mega Bulky Crochet Basketsvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mock Cable Hat
- Messy Bun Bunny Applique Crochet Ribbed Hat
- Pig Bitty Bumble
- Ariana Shawl
- Baby/infant Pixie Hat
- Spring Gingham Placemats
- Macrame Cord Utility Basket
- Mossy Cobblestone Beanie
- Mossy Cobblestone Cowl
- Crochet Easter Bunny Eggs
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet