Tunisian Boho Pocket Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I have been seeing a lot of lovely crocheted pocket shawls lately. I wanted to make one using Tunisian crochet and here it is! This shawl is made using two Tunisian crochet stitches - the Honeycomb Stitch and the Mori Lace Pattern. The border is incorporated in the shawl by using the color change method and is not added separately. This pattern contains: Complete list of materials Written Instructions Video tutorials for all stitches and techniques used in this pattern."
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeShawl without the fringe: 17” (43 cms) x 60” (152 cms). Shawl with the fringe: 17” (43 cms) x 76” (194 cms). I added a 8” (20 cms) fringe on both sides.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Houndstooth Mittens
- Basile's Toy Basket
- C2c Fall Pumpkin Afghan Square
- Crochet Dickie
- Waffle Crochet Sweater
- Free Amigurumi Crochet Bunny Rattle Pattern
- Crochet Lemon Peel Stitch Tutorial
- C2c Reindeer
- Tea Spa Crochet Mug Rug
- Crochet Robin Bauble
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters