Harvest Pocket Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Pockets on a shawl? What a wonderful idea. This easy pocket shawl is warm and cozy and very easy to crochet. Every once in awhile I ask the crochet community on Facebook and Instagram to tell me what they want to see me design. A crochet pocket shawl was mentioned several times. I just loved the stitch combination used for the Woodland Hooded Scarf, so I decided to use the same stitch combination on this easy pocket shawl. Both the ribbing and the moss stitch is easy for beginners to learn and make a stunning look when used together."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 SC X 6 Rows = 2 inches.
Finished SizeAfter wearing the shawl measures 67 inches by 16.5 inches. It should be 60 inches wide before being stretched from wear.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters